Soluble Seaweed Extract Powder for Organic Fertilizer
|FOB Price:||US $2 / KGS|
|Min. Order:||500 KGS|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 KGS||US $2/ KGS|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: plant food
- Certification: ISO9001
- State: Powder
- Physics State: Solid
- Chemical Character: Chemical Alkaline
- Type: Commercial Organic Fertilizer
- Solublity: 99% Min
- Citokinin and Gibberellin: 700ppm
- Trademark: HAOCHENG
- Origin: QINGDAO
- Condition: Used
- Application: Vegetables, Flowers, Fruit
- Validity: Slow-acting
- Infection On Soil: Physiological Alkaline
- Raw Material: Seaweed
- Organic Matter: 50%
- Amino Acid: 2%
- Mannitol: 2%
- Transport Package: CARTON; KRAFT BAG; DRUM
- HS Code: 31059000
PRODUCT NAME: Soluble Seaweed Extract Powder
SEAWEED EXTRACT powder or flake is made from fresh seaweed (alga), such as Ascophyllum nodosum, Sargassum, which are natural, non-toxic, harmless and non-polluting, and rich in micro-nutrient elements and natural growth hormones. It is a designated fertilizer for organic and non-polluting, green farming. Seaweed extract suitable for various crops, vegetables, fruits, horticultures, especially for organic and non-polluting, green farming and applications including field crops, soil conditioner, orchards and turfgrass.
FEATURES AND EFFECTS
- Improve yields and increase shelf life: Improves yields. Improved quality is readily evident in bolder foliage, improved skin colour and texture, higher sugar content, longer shelf life, etc.
- Increased nutrient uptake: Rapidly increases the uptake of available nutrients and improves the plant's overall quality.
- Better root systems: Promotes the development of plant roots. Vigorous root systems give the plant better access to nutrients and water which ultimately lead to increased yield.
- Improved seed germination: Decreases germination time and increases the percentage of germinated seeds.
- Natural soil conditioner: Enhances the plant's resistance to environmental stress.
|Appearance||Dark brown to black powder or flake|
|PH (1:5 Water)||8.0-11.0|
|Moisture (%)||5.0 Max|
|Organic matter (%)||50.0-60.0|
|Nitrogen (%)||1.0 Min|
|Potassium (%)||16.0 - 22.0|
|Alginic acid (%)||10.0 Min|
|Iron (%)||0.2 Min|
|Mannitol (%)||2 Min|
|Total amino acid (%)||1.5-3.5|
* 20 Kg/carton or 20, 25 kg/kraft bag;
* 1kg/Al-Foil bag;
( Very stable when stored in a dry place in original packaging.)