Best Quality Potassium Humate for Plant Growth
|FOB Price:||US $1.1-4.1 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Tons||US $1.1-4.1/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Humate
- Certification: ISO9001
- Appearance: Powder
- Chemical Character: Chemical Neutral
- Solublity: 99% Min
- Origin: China
- Condition: Used
- Application: Vegetables, Flowers, Fruit
- Infection on Soil: Physiological Neutral
- Release Type: Slow
- Transport Package: PP Bag
- HS Code: 31059000
Soluble Potassium Humate is the potassium salt of humic acid made from high grade Leonardite, which is not only a more readily available potassium fertilizer but also has all benefits from humic acid and fulvic acid both to soil and to plant, such as soil conditioning, nutrients uptake improving etc. In addition, it has wider applications from soil application, seed soaking, root soaking to fertigation due to highly water soluble.
FEATURES AND EFFECTS
- Increase permeability of plant membranes, easily absorbed by plant owing to its molecular weight.
- Enhance immunity and obtain healthy growth of plants.
- Increase the efficiency of poisons and detoxify pollutants in soil.
- Improve root development and seed germination.
- Enhance absorption of available nutrition.
- Enhance plant germination and growth
|Solubility in water (dry basis)||99 min|
|Humic acid(dry basis)||55 min|
|Fulvic Acid||15 min|
|PH ( in 1% solution )||9.0-11.0|
|Soluble Potassium (K2O)||8 min|
* 20, 25 kg/kraft bag;
( Very stable when stored in a dry place in original packaging.)